Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family Fun Fest

Our kids love the carnival so when the family fun fest came to town we had to go

Brooke had a blast I guess this should be the only motorcycle she should be on for awhile.

It was so fun to watch these two on the roller coaster they were putting their arms up in the air and just laughing. It reminded me a lot of when my brother Shaun and I went to amusement parks, good times.

This was just freaky looking, the had grape apples instead of candy apples and it was just weird looking, but Brayden ate the whole thing it was amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy grape apple? did you try it? was it good?

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I don't try anything purple but grape juice. I doesn't even look good. But if he likes it, okay.

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes