Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sea World


Poor Breighanna was in the stroller pretty much the whole time except for lunch, so she was very excited to get out and run around.

The kids begged Bill to go on this ride and they had so much fun they laughed the entire time.

Sea World was having their Halloween activities and so the kids of course wanted their faces painted. Brooke chose the butterfly and Brayden chose Darth Mal.

Brayden had so much fun dancing with the Cookie Monster it was great.


I thought this picture was so cool looking, it turned out great.

4 comments:

The Solomon Fam said...

Wow it looks like you guys have been busy since the last time I checked your blog. I can't believe your baby is 1! Didn't you just have her? :) I love all the pictures. (Oh and I had an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor is pretty sure it's a girl but couldn't get the best look, so tomorrow they are doing another one so we should know for sure. I'll let you know)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love Sea World! I can't wait until I have kids old enough so I can go again.

Chris and Sue Knight said...

I'm so glad you guys had time for some fun. I love the face painting
and the whale pic.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

I love seaworld! The pic in front of the whale is really cool looking. I have a little girl in my preschool class who looks almost exactly like Brooke. Of course she is my favorite kid in the class! Love you guys

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes