Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tentative Orders

Well i don't have any pictures I have been horrible about remembering to take pictures of the kids lately, but we are all doing good and things here are going alright. Bill is still in Iraq and he is also doing well, just ready to come home and be with his kids and me. The Navy has finally given us orders for his return and it looks like we will be leaving for Pax River, Maryland for three years. I am sad that it will be further from home yet a part of me is excited for the adventure, and all of the cool historical sites we can subject our kids to. I also found out today that our good friends the Sylvesters are also going to be there which will be nice as their kids are about the same age as ours and it will be good to know someone when we get there. I hope this blog finds everyone doing well and I ask for your continued prayer for Bill and also the kids and I. I love you all.

3 comments:

Cleona said...

I guess I just started thinking that you guys were staying in AZ. Sad but also exciting too. It will be such a great experience. I miss you and hopfully I can see you when I come in July to AZ. We have Bill in our prayers, tell him we miss him.

The Sylvester Crew said...

I'm soooo excited!!! Can't wait to see you. Maybe we can get crafty again! I'm super behind on scrapbooking and have debated just doing the digital thing, but I like it when I can come up with something on my own. Let us know more as the orders come through and the timing! Bill, you, and the kiddos are in our prayers. Love ya!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

Life sure is a mystery. Funny how things work out, and you get to be with friends sooo far away. That is really good news. Can't wait to see you next week. Love sue

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes