Saturday, January 24, 2009

Playing at the Park

Brayden was very excited he is now able to go all the way across the monkey bars with absolutely no help. It was great watching him and seeing how grown up he is becoming and also very independent.



What a great picture, I caught both of the girls running. Brooke was running from Brayden and Breighanna thought that Brooke was chasing her it was funny.


Breighanna had seen Brayden climb up the rock climbing wall and she went over and tried it was very entertaining. After a couple of minutes she gave up and went back to the slide.


My baby is growing up so fast. She loves the slide and doesn't care if she is going up it or down it, it's all the same to her.


What a big girl.

4 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness! So many good pictures to comment on. First I love the beautiful ballerina! I think it is funny that your kids are not afraid to ride 4-wheelers but Brooke is a little nervous about her bike! I can't believe how big they all are! I loved all of these posts, but most of all I love you!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

How fun! I can't wait for the weather to get warm enough to go to the park again. I am so glad you posted some new pictures! I love seeing your kids.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, how are you? We need a visit! I was thinking of doing a womens week up in Utah with you and Kristen. or something like that! It would be fun to get together again, the tree of us! Well and your red ford if you had it still, he he! and can you invite me to your blog with my joromero3@gmail.com address?
hope all is well
chau!

Anonymous said...

three not tree

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes