Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Winter Wonderland


This was Brayden's first snow angel ever and it turned out perfect.


This is me with my sister Sue, we were at her house and let me tell you the kids were loving all of the snow that they had gotten there. The kids had a blast.


Brayden couldn't resist, he was trying to have a snowball fight with Brooke but she wanted no part of it and just kept ignoring him.


We talked Brooke into sitting in the snow so that we could show her daddy just how much snow was there.


Brayden, Brooke & Breighanna with their cousin Zak. They absolutely love him, he is so good to them.

4 comments:

Cleona said...

How fun! I wish I could have been in all the snow with you guys. I see you are back from your holiday, the blog looks great.

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Oh how fun! I am always so jealous when I hear that you are at my families house and I don't get to see you! I hope you guys are doing great. Love you!

Chris and Sue Knight said...

That was a good day. I'm glad to see more pics. Love Sue

Chris and Sue Knight said...

man who took that pic of u and mom? oh darn that was me! haha sry about the finger in the way.
Z

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes