Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My wonderful Children

Breighanna was so funny, this was the first time that she decided to wear her food. She took her Mac N Cheese and started rubbing it all over in her hair, and by the time I saw what she was doing it was too late. So I let her have her fun.



Thanks to Aunt Jo all of the kids now have their very own aprons so that when we bake cookies they get to wear them and be like mommy. We were making cookies and the older kids put theirs on, so Breighanna wanted hers on to, it was so cute.



Well we now have three kids who love the four wheeler. I cannot hardly keep her off of it. The minute she is let outside she heads straight for it and starts yelling until either Brooke or Brayden come over and give her a ride. Brayden is so good to her and helps her do just about anything.


Well it is not very often when I can get these two being sweet to each other, so when the opportunity presents itself I take advantage. They truly love each other, but prefer to show it by pestering each other. Ah Kids.

1 comment:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

They do look cute. Brayden is so handsome in his vest. I don't remember seeing him in it.

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes