Saturday, January 24, 2009

Biking at the Park

Took the kids to the park today to ride their bikes. The had a blast, it was great for me to as we did almost three miles and it was great exercise for all of us.


I love this picture. There is a fitness course that goes along with the walking trail and Brayden climbed up the pole by himself until he was able to grab the ring, what a great achievement for him, he was so excited.


Brooke loves to ride her bike but is still a little nervous. She doesn't go very fast yet and does not like to get off of her bike until we are done.



My little speed demon, I can't keep up with him he loves to go fast.

My sweet girl.

1 comment:

Chris and Sue Knight said...

What a wonderful way for everyone to get their exercise. 3 miles!! way to go Kim. Love all the pics of the kids. I had fun visiting you guys. Love you all . Sue

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes