Friday, June 5, 2009

Disney Land

The day after Lego Land we headed up to Disney Land where we did two days. I think next time I will do a whole week, there is just way too much to do and we didn't want to push the kids too hard. Brayden was chosen to train as a Jedi and then he fought Darth Vader it was so awesome (I think my favorite thing). Brooke chose to be transformed into a Princess and she had the whole salon type treatment and absolutely loved it. Breighanna was tired of it all and wanted nothing to do with anything, in fact by the last day she didn't want to be with me because she knew I was going to put her into a stroller at some point.





3 comments:

Cleona said...

I cannot believe that red hair! Beautiful.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

My mom told me all about your trip! It sounds like fun. She also told me about the Jedi fighting stuff, that picture of him with Vadar is awesome!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Becoming a jedi!?!?! That is really cool! I love that his spider man makeup didn't quite wash off! hehehe. I'm glad you guys had fun

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes