Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sea World

Okay so it's been awhile since I have put up some pics so I thought I would try to catch up. We were able to go back to SD in June with my niece Melissa, her kids, and my Sister Jo. On this trip we were able to visit Sea World and the beach, we had a blast.

One of the only photos I have of Breighanna at Sea World I don't know what happened, anyway she was pretty happy for the most part.


The kids were so excited to see Shamu and the turtles were pretty amazing to.


After the Shamu show the kids waiting very patiently to continue to the next show.
(Brooke, Carson, Morgan and Brayden)

No comments:

Banks

Having Fun At the Beach

Roasted Honey

Earthy Tones

Nautical

Monkeying Around

Summery

Palm Beach

Palm Trees

Halloween

Halloween 2

Jackfrost

Holiday Cheer

Sleighbells ringing

Snowflakes